Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy only has one year left on his contract and seemingly only wants to join Bayern, meaning there is no competition for his signature which automatically lowers his value quite considerably.

Sancho has four years left on his contract (I think) and would presumably have a vast selection of clubs competing for his signature, unless he's got his heart set on anywhere in particular then that automatically raises his value quite considerably.

Personally, I agree; Leroy is by far the better player.

Hazard was sold for more than 100 Million with 1 year remaining in his contract & he is 4 years older !

Just make it clear to them, either pay the fee or he will train and won't play a single minute of football for the next year, so that will be 2 years without a game under his belt when he moves there. He's not done his job for the last year and has still been paid so we've more than fulfilled our obligations and if you're not prepared to commit to the team then you shouldn't be involved to disrupt it.
It isn’t Football Manager or Fifa mate, what you’re saying isn’t even slightly realistic.

Reactions: cjn
Hazard was sold for more than 100 Million with 1 year remaining in his contract & he is 4 years older !
Hazard is/was a far better player than Sane, at one stage thought of by many as the third best player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi. Madrid were desperate due to the Ronaldo situation and we also weren't in the middle of a period when TV revenue, sponsorship and the overview financials in mainstream football are set to fall of a cliff edge.

Reactions: cjn
Notwithstanding that he only has a year left on his contract I genuinely don’t understand how people can be talking about a valuation for Sane in the £30 to £60m range whilst putting a £100m price tag on Sancho.

Both are young men, both are wingers, both are full internationals. One of them has a lot more experience and plays for a team that has actually won something.

For what it’s worth, as good as Sancho is, personally I think Leroy is the better player.

I still think he’ll move but I think it will closer to 60m than 30. I can’t see City giving him away.

Similarly Timo Werner is being talked about in the 50 million bracket. Sometimes seems no rhyme or reason in the transfer market.

Notwithstanding that he only has a year left on his contract I genuinely don’t understand how people can be talking about a valuation for Sane in the £30 to £60m range whilst putting a £100m price tag on Sancho.

Both are young men, both are wingers, both are full internationals. One of them has a lot more experience and plays for a team that has actually won something.

For what it’s worth, as good as Sancho is, personally I think Leroy is the better player.

I still think he’ll move but I think it will closer to 60m than 30. I can’t see City giving him away.
It's going on to a different [though related] subject but it does go on to illustrate how much a player can mess up a club's FFP standing in the game. Two years ago, a happy Sane could have gone a long way into helping City towards a state whereby future FFP investigations would become meaningless but fast forward to today and Bayern's interferences will end up costing our expected re-structures millions and EUFA will be keeping their eyes on our summer work for a few more years yet.

Like what.
Said that the club stopped him from going to see his dying brother,we gave him time,he popped in then went off to the middle east to be a pundit ,he said this two days after we won the title and should have been celebrating ,he was a twat many times but that was the lowest,after leaving calling pep a racist,probably trying to get back at him for not playing him,him and seluk were poison

But people think same should fit in the reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.