UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman in blue to woman in red,

First of all you bought all the f*cking bog rolls, and I had to use my f*cking baking paper to wipe my arse!
And secondly you’re breaking the f*cking social distancing rules, it’s 2 f*cking meters you thick f*cking rag woman, I’ll show you 2 f*cking Meters, my f*cking bag at full f*cking swing, that’s 2 f*cking meters!
Woman in red was at Sunderland in 2012

Then maybe its a case of interpretation but I read Doris Blues comments that at some point we will have to accept we might be guilty and the subsequent fall out as a consequence. Which as a fan is worrying.

We should never accept we're guilty. If CAS rules we are, we will definitely have problems and the club will have to adjust to that injustice and be worse because of it, but that's not the problem we created, it's a problem thrown at us for daring to compete.

We're guilty for nothing and should never accept the enemies instill that feeling into us. Only that would be defeat, everything else is just step back on the road to victory.

Once we thought we managed to get in, I am fairly sure we didn't mind the FFP at all. I doubt people high up the Club are dying to see Saudis coming to the PL and give us another competition. It's not some too moral stand and I don't agree with it, but from business point of view, we surely didn't want FFP to disappear as long as we passed the test.

Disagree about the Saudi's, if they buy Newcastle they will be our biggest allies along with Sheffield Utd, at boardroom level.

So you are assuming they have it DorisRed. You are very selective about what evidence exists or doesn’t exist aren’t you?

Devils advocate you said in an earlier post? Was it a Red Devil perchance?

Just because someone doesn’t exactly see this the way you do doesn’t mean they aren’t a city fan. But I’ll stop after this as its obviously now grating too many.

As I have said many times on this today before, I do hope we are cleared, but if(!) we aren’t it will fundamentaly change our club both internally and externally.

The ownership and management team have done fantastic things for the club and city in the past 12 years but if they pushed the boundaries (unfair rules if you want) too far and tried to cover it up from everyone (including us) they have put the clubs reputation on the line and ultimately its us the fans that it impacts in the long run.

Disagree about the Saudi's, if they buy Newcastle they will be our biggest allies along with Sheffield Utd, at boardroom level.

will be, but I wouldn't bet the people at the club would be too happy if there's no FFP and they are free to compete us for future agueros and debruynes. Buddies are buddies, but interests are interests. Just look at Yemen, they were buddies until they realized they had different interests, then they almost went to fight each other (they actually did with proxy forces).

I wouldn't be happy to have another big competitor too, but I would absolutely accept their right to do so and if media and football organizations would oppress them on the same way they do oppress City, I would support their fight against that, even with some Newcastle fans being absolute twats to City. If City would act like ****s towards them, I'd say City are acting like ****s.

Last edited:
I thought last time we were charged with failing FFP, where as this time for sponsorship payments being topped up by ADUG?
True.
We were charged with failing ffp because they changed the rules to make it so.
We ‘took the pinch’ with a heavy heart, and we all signed the agreement that the whole episode was done and dusted and closed forever.
Now they want to break their own agreement and do us again because they think that they’ve found how we did it, when they had to change their own rules to make sure that we did it, so that they could do us for breaching ffp ....... continued p. 94.

Just because someone doesn’t exactly see this the way you do doesn’t mean they aren’t a city fan. But I’ll stop after this as its obviously now grating too many.

As I have said many times on this today before, I do hope we are cleared, but if(!) we aren’t it will fundamentaly change our club both internally and externally.

The ownership and management team have done fantastic things for the club and city in the past 12 years but if they pushed the boundaries (unfair rules if you want) too far and tried to cover it up from everyone (including us) they have put the clubs reputation on the line and ultimately its us the fans that it impacts in the long run.

I didn't say you are not City fan, I just expressed my shock of your view about this, specially since you are City fan.

At one moment you wrote something in the line - "looking at people here, I'm afraid we might accept CAS ruling only if it goes for us."

Of course we would do exactly and only that. Huge majority of us.

Sorry, with BosnianBlue on this. In fact I’m not quite sure what point you were making apart from judging his analogy. If you are one of those people who respects every single rule put in front of you by every single half baked authority, then good luck to you. Others prefer to engage in critical thinking.

if you believe that the media is not perverse you can believe anything.

will be, but I wouldn't bet the people at the club would be too happy if there's no FFP and they are free to compete us for future agueros and debruynes. Buddies are buddies, but interests are interests. I wouldn't be happy to have another big competitor too, but I would absolutely accept their right to do so and if media and football organizations would oppress them on the same way they do oppress City, I would support their fight against that, even with some Newcastle fans being absolute twats to City.

Don't forget though that the Saudi's were supposedly after buying the rags, the rags were getting giddy, then all of a sudden they came in for Newcastle. Something changed, and I'd like to think the UAE have told the Saudi's the score. A Saudi owned rags would have been a disaster, a Newcastle owned one I welcome, no way we will shit on each other, and we should welcome a powerful ally.

I didn't say you are not City fan, I just expressed my shock of your view about this, specially since you are City fan.

At one moment you wrote something in the line - "looking at people here, I'm afraid we might accept CAS ruling only if it goes for us."

Of course we would do exactly and only that. Huge majority of us.

Some have, including the one I directly quoted.

Either way, no one has a clue how this is going to go. So lets see in a few weeks and hopefully everything we’ve been told by soriano and khaldoon is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.