Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said that the club stopped him from going to see his dying brother,we gave him time,he popped in then went off to the middle east to be a pundit ,he said this two days after we won the title and should have been celebrating ,he was a twat many times but that was the lowest,after leaving calling pep a racist,probably trying to get back at him for not playing him,him and seluk were poison

But people think same should fit in the reserves
He was a twat many times but he honoured every contract he signed.

Piss off. Completely different scenarios and you know it. I'm right, as per.
You've got absolutely zero proof Sane isn't committed to the team while he is here, absolutely fuck all. David Silva wants to continue his career elsewhere, just like Sane, the reasons are irrelevant, it doesn't mean he isn't committed to the team, just like it doesn't mean Sane isn't committed to the team.

You're guessing, you're speculating and you're making presumptions on something you can't have any concrete justification for, and you think you're right, don't make me laugh. You'd have more credibility judging Sane on a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle.

He was a twat many times but he honoured every contract he signed.
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Using that as a defence of your narrative and attack on Sane is beyond disingenuous. By the way, which contract has Sane not honoured? Oh right that'll be zero then.

Hazard is/was a far better player than Sane, at one stage thought of by many as the third best player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi. Madrid were desperate due to the Ronaldo situation and we also weren't in the middle of a period when TV revenue, sponsorship and the overview financials in mainstream football are set to fall of a cliff edge.

Ok Hazard is better than Sane, but check Sane's record when City got 100 points & he won the Young Player of the Year award.

See his record in terms of goals & assists
Important goals and contribution in the big games
The entertainment value he adds with his style of play
You can't find a player with his ability with less than +100 Million.

You've got absolutely zero proof Sane isn't committed to the team while he is here, absolutely fuck all. David Silva wants to continue his career elsewhere, just like Sane, the reasons are irrelevant, it doesn't mean he isn't committed to the team, just like it doesn't mean Sane isn't committed to the team.

You're guessing, you're speculating and you're making presumptions on something you can't have any concrete justification for, and you think you're right, don't make me laugh. You'd have more credibility judging Sane on a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle.

I do have absolute proof, if he was committed he'd quash the Bayern rumours and sign a new contract. Thats commitment.

Now, you continue to be wrong and quite frankly insolent but rather than rightly twlling you to fuck off I'm just going to block you. You're wanted in this conversation as much as Leroy wants to be at our club.

Ok Hazard is better than Sane, but check Sane's record when City got 100 points & he won the Young Player of the Year award.

See his record in terms of goals & assists
Important goals and contribution in the big games
The entertainment value he adds with his style of play
You can't find a player with his ability with less than +100 Million.

Damn what a player gonna miss his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.