Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse..

If the earth flips does that mean northerners are the new southerners and southerners are the new northerners, or do we just carry on as normal?

Just in case anybody is worried, they have said it could take over two hundred years for the process to happen...

hot of the press ?? is that i found a big fucking plug with a chain at the bottom of the ocean. i wonder if i pulled it out would the sea drain into the core of the earth ??
Yes but in the southern hemisphere the water will gurgle around in the opposite direction to the way it goes in the north. Will that make a difference to you?

What would you connect them to if all power and everybody elses equipment is down?
You have a good point.
I do have a clockwork charger for the phone - a wonderful gadget. Not that you'd be able to call anyone as most phones and phone networks would get fried to some degree. Most games would work on the phone though.
As to the computer well that only works when the power comes back, but my data (mainly pictures) should be safe in the meantime if the cloud backup fails.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.