Balotelli only Italian to win premier league medal

Was watching motd just now and saw Cudicini playing in goal.I assumed he had won a premier league winners medal but when I checked it out realised that Balotelli is the only Italian to have done this. This is in contrast to italian managers who had get provided the most premier league winners.
It was a question on the u tube pub quiz tonight
Must admit I was very surprised

Was watching motd just now and saw Cudicini playing in goal.I assumed he had won a premier league winners medal but when I checked it out realised that Balotelli is the only Italian to have done this. This is in contrast to italian managers who had get provided the most premier league winners.
Cudicini was a decent keeper before being replaced by Cech at Chelsea. Seemed to stay there a few years whilst no longer no 1.

yep. that's the reason. When they had great players, not good, but really great world class players, their league was the "NBA of Europe" so they had little reasons to come to PL. Now when their league is shit, they barely have a good player, let alone great. And few close to that are ones that are so rare that they are few ones that make big money at their big clubs so don't have reasons to move too. Like Totti, De Rossi, Buffon etc.. they were paid 200k per week when 200k per week were wages only the likes of Rooney and Yaya were making in PL.

Rossi's not "Italian" Italian from Italy. He was born in Teaneck, New Jersey in the USA. His parents are/were from Italy so he was eligible to play for Italy National team. Much like Karen Bardsley can play for England despite being from California.

Rossi's not "Italian" Italian from Italy. He was born in Teaneck, New Jersey in the USA. His parents are/were from Italy so he was eligible to play for Italy National team. Much like Karen Bardsley can play for England despite being from California.

De Rossi is the one I was talking about :(

This is corrrect

In fact there are 17 countries from which only 1 player has won the PL and 4 of them were City players

Algeria, Chile, Italy and Romania

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.