TV Series

I'd have a hard time not throwing S4 in there Bigga, trinity killer season was the pinnacle of the show for me, wish I hadn't bothered after that :(
Absolutely. Series 4, the John Lithgow season was not only the pinnacle of Dexter, but one of the best seasons ive ever seen of anything.
Series 1&2 9/10
Series 3 7/10
Series 4 10/10
Series 5&6 7/10
Series 7&8 pants

3 episodes in to white lines and I’m binning it. It’s fucking shite and the lead actress is annoying as fuck. So is the twatty brother and that’s not even starting on the accents.

I binned it after 4 episodes.

It started well, but every point you make is valid.

Plus there's no way any kid from Manchester is called Axel.

3 episodes of The Last Dance to go and I’m getting nervous about finishing it in the same way that I used dread getting to the end of an Irvine Welsh book or City’s 2017/18 season.

Before I started watching it, I knew Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls. I knew that he was the best. I knew Magic Johnson and Larry Bird were legends and I knew Dennis Rodman was a bit wild. I knew that USA put a bunch of them together and pissed the Olympics. That’s about all I knew. Now, I could quite easily get into watching the NBA.

3 episodes of The Last Dance to go and I’m getting nervous about finishing it in the same way that I used dread getting to the end of an Irvine Welsh book or City’s 2017/18 season.

Before I started watching it, I knew Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls. I knew that he was the best. I knew Magic Johnson and Larry Bird were legends and I knew Dennis Rodman was a bit wild. I knew that USA put a bunch of them together and pissed the Olympics. That’s about all I knew. Now, I could quite easily get into watching the NBA.

I've enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go that far. It's hardly a beginner's guide to. I still have no fucking clue what fouls are given for and not given for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.