COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the temperature in Brazil and it never drops below 20 degrees all year round,they are currently getting battered with covid,they are the new hotspot,temperature is not going to kill it

The worst hit place was Manaus and that is an absolute sweat box of a place. I would be surprised if it drops below 20 even at 5 in the morning.

The worst hit place was Manaus and that is an absolute sweat box of a place. I would be surprised if it drops below 20 even at 5 in the morning.
I couldn't live in a sweat box all year round,i like it chilly,it is clear from the WHO that hot temps won't kill covid,slows it down is all,have to admire this virus in many ways,it is coming up with a lot of unforseen nasty things to get its job done

NHS England has announced 147 new deaths of people who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 25,691.

A total of 2,270 patients have died in Scotland after testing positive for coronavirus, a rise of nine from 2,261 on Saturday, according to the Scottish Government

EYykCPSX0AwMHuX

No it's not, I live in Brighton ffs....

There's far too much of this going on at the moment 'mate of mine says x location is packed'...

Got there in the end.

but yes Brighton right now, my pal trying to ride along the promenade/beach (yes not isolating herself)

101068649_10164234115010112_5486363001680297984_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.