Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just bizarre watching football behind closed doors, but I suppose this is the future for at least a few months

After one and a half weekend watching (2 goal shows that Sky shows in Germany for the Saturday 3:30 pm matches - similar to what BT shows for CL/EL, 2 Bayern matches, the Friday match, parts of the other matches) - I feel that I get used to it.

The not Bayern matches:
Yes, boring minutes that you often have if nothing special happens get more boring - but when there is action on the pitch you forget that there is no viewers if the commentator does not start to tell about it. Last Sunday I forgot the 2nd Bundesliga goal show until 10 minutes before the end - and as there was a lot happening in the last minutes I did not even recognize it until after the matches.

The Bayern matches:
There it does not really bother me that much. I find new elements in the matches especially as you often hear the commands of the players. You recognize more how important some leadership on the pitch is. But I probably am not the usual viewer as I look for the tactical parts of the matches, too.

Yeah he’s shite. No end product, skill, speed, composure or goal threat.... Nowhere near good enough to start for Dortmund regularly. Or maybe he’s not fully fit at the moment.
After some good work he was wide open with all the time in the world to shoot but chose to pass to his right instead to a player in a worse position who scored.

Ridiculous performance from RB so far, Mainz are shocking in fairness.
I’d love to get Naglesmann when Pep heads off.

Got it on but missed all the goals. In fact i've watched 4 matches now that were full of goals but i've only seen 2 in real time due to having tunes on and pissing about on here. (Haaland last week and Muller yesterday)

I was just thinking the same thing. I think that could happen as well. I read recently they are friends and chat together about tactics.

Got it on but missed all the goals. In fact i've watched 4 matches now that were full of goals but i've only seen 2 in real time due to having tunes on and pissing about on here. (Haaland last week and Muller yesterday)
I saw Eintracht's first this morning. It was an absolute beaut of a free-kick.

I had the Berlin derby on the laptop on Friday, but missed all the goals. Hertha's first was also a cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.