Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 deaths directly related to th Athletico game according to an study by Edge Health for the NHS - being quoted by the Sunday Times today.
Sorry don't have a link.
I assume Liverpool FC wanted to have fans at that game to get maximum advantage from playing at home. Or was it really the other way around, that they tried very hard to get this game played in front of empty stands? Will there be an investigation here, or will it just be another event to confirm that Liverpool FC are tragic victims?

I assume Liverpool FC wanted to have fans at that game to get maximum advantage from playing at home. Or was it really the other way around, that they tried very hard to get this game played in front of empty stands? Will there be an investigation here, or will it just be another event to confirm that Liverpool FC are tragic victims?
Am pretty certain at the time they were all over social media saying the game should go ahead - great Anfield European nights, 12th man etc etc but not so sure they had the same conviction afterwards

Wasn’t Klippety desperate for the game to go ahead?

Am pretty certain at the time they were all over social media saying the game should go ahead - great Anfield European nights, 12th man etc etc but not so sure they had the same conviction afterwards
I bet they have plenty of other convictions, though.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.