COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get on with life. Can’t stay in lockdown forever. Fuck me we really are nation of curtain twitchers.

There is a toxic combination of hysteria and bone idleness driving the debate currently in my view. Far too many people enjoying doing fuck all in the sun whilst not being financially affected to want to get back to earning a living.

Do you know him? Does it affect you if he went to his parents’ house in Durham? Is it going to affect what you do on a daily basis?
Spectacular misunderstanding why we went into lockdown and how we have had to do it to stop spreading the virus which stops people dying,jesus christ,i take you have not bothered with lockdown then?

So either NHS England or the PM's source is wrong.
Neither, the UK figures given daily , aren;t the same as the 4 health authorities,haven't been for a while, no idea why but worldometers always use the UK figure given in the breifing.Think they may use different timescales.

I am commenting on the briefing as it goes along
Schools opening June first,bet a lot of them don't mate

What he just said,the integrity shit is utter bollocks,he is lucky this has come out now when the restrictions are much looser than they were in March and april,i guess he is banking on people forgetting how tight the lockdown was back then

Medical

Movement of people,increase in cars,freight etc,public transport still down

Testing ,large increases

New cases are dropping

Critical care patients still declining

Inpatients,steady decline

Deaths,7 day rolling verage,steady decline

This is what it is about,the public has done this,not any of the top brass who have broken their own fucking rules,well done all those who stuck to the rules,this has been life and death not some political game,many sacrifices have been made

Batter him media

you dont care the following didn't stick to their own rules

Boris hancock,whitty,prowess,ferguson,cummings,i expect i have forgotten a few,when kids had to die without their parents and parents without their kids?

Why should the public stick to the rules This is very important to their message

Give it up boris you immoral ****
Political

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.