Completion of house purchase

Fazz28

*MODS PLEASE MERGE IF THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD*

so after months of waiting for our house to be built, we are due to complete on Friday.. everything is signed and our solicitor has requested the funds from halifax and HTB to land on Thursday.. can anyone shed any light on what this week will look like? What will be going on behind the scenes, in terms of halifax? Are we home and dry now?

im afraid not,you most probably wont get the funds ever ,if I was you I would smash the back doors in and throw a petrol bomb through the front window, its for the best, it will save a lot of hurt in the long run

im afraid not,you most probably wont get the funds ever ,if I was you I would smash the back doors in and throw a petrol bomb through the front window, its for the best, it will save a lot of hurt in the long run
confused by this?

You'll spend Thursday trying to get confirmation of the funds being transferred and everyone involved denying all knowledge of what's happening to them.

Then on Friday someone might admit they'd screwed up, the funds will end up where they're supposed to be at some point and then the builder will ring you to say they've lost the keys and the new boiler is pouring out carbon monoxide, which will take a week to sort out, plus they've just discovered the house is built on top of radioactive waste with a half-life of 10,000 years. But they'll send you a nice bunch of flowers to make up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.