Balotelli only Italian to win premier league medal

Brazil have the 3rd most after England and France. They sure travel well

Brazil (16): Anderson, Rafael, Edu, Ederson, Gabriel Jesus, Danilo, Oscar, Willian, Gilberto Silva, Juliano Belletti, Alex, Fabio, Fernandinho, Ramires, Filipe Luis, David Luiz
Fucking hell if you had said in 2008 that 10 or so years from now City would have won 4 premier leagues, and have 4 different Brazilians winning PL medals with us, you’d have been locked up in a fucking mental hospital

It was ten in total on transfermarket and even if you go off eight, as someone else suggests, he qualified for a title medal and is listed in his personal honours.
Just looked at transfermarket. It says that in the premier league Borini never started a game came on as a sub in 4 matches and played a total of 33 mins.

We got the cigars out just after HT in the home game as well, could’ve been any score we wanted had we carried on
I still haven’t fully worked out how Sergio scored the first at Etihad that season.

Like you said, if we’d carried on playing, it could easily have been ten!

I still haven’t fully worked out how Sergio scored the first at Etihad that season.

Like you said, if we’d carried on playing, it could easily have been ten!
As the years pass and you get a wider perspective on things, that Pellègrini team in his first season is becoming my favourite team of this era. We had a very average start, I think we were 9th at one point, but we put together an amazing run with some unbelievably good performances. You can make a case for saying that Sergio, Yaya, Zaba, Dzeko and Nasri were all at their peak in that season and the beast had his amazing run for a while too. That was some team and some season.

Borini only made a few apps in the PL, the rest were in other competitions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.