Damaged items

Bluedragon5

Hi,this morning received delivery of a new freezer on opening box noticed a large dent in the top of the door, because of the current situation and because I have waited so long and it will be used in an outbuilding I can’t be bothered to return anyone else with similar stories with deliveries?

Hi,this morning received delivery of a new freezer on opening box noticed a large dent in the top of the door, because of the current situation and because I have waited so long and it will be used in an outbuilding I can’t be bothered to return anyone else with similar stories with deliveries?
I had a cheese delivered once and it was full of holes.

My GF got some drinks coasters over the weekend there from Anthropologie £6 for 6- £36 - They were fancy handmade copper things but 2 were slightly damaged - she messaged them on facebook and they just refunded the £36 and told her to keep the coasters!

My point being..make a noise on social media and they might offer refund, discount etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.