Stupid little things that bug you

I’m like that n’all. Everything has its place and everything is very orderly. Labels facing out at all times.

If I ever break £30.00, I have to get to £30.30, make sure it’s a good number.

Ffs PC I was kidding.. Haha..!

One thing I am OCD about though is when shopping, checking the tins to make sure they are not dented before buying them..

Hope this is a normal thing and doesn't mean I'm mental..!

You're not mental btw mate, nothing wrong with being organised.. Ha.!

I’m like that n’all. Everything has its place and everything is very orderly. Labels facing out at all times.

If I ever break £30.00, I have to get to £30.30, make sure it’s a good number.

I'm the same. My boxers have to be set out in order...…..
January, February March etc.

Near me, there’s a long standing rugby club called Bowdon RUFC. It’s not in Bowdon (Bowdon is on the other side of Altrincham town centre), it’s on the Timperley side of Clay Lane at the back of the Broomwood council estate.

Even more annoyingly, immediately next door to this, a gym opened up last decade on the same side of Clay Lane as the rugby club. They called themselves Hale Country Club and Spa.

Again, it’s not in Hale, it’s in Timperley, also at the back of the Broomwood council estate, and not in the countryside (so why call itself “Country Club”?).

And further, frustratingly, on the gym’s website it describes itself as being “in the heart of Cheshire” when Timperley (and Bowdon and Hale too) is in Trafford.

So on the Timperley side of Clay Lane there is Bowden RUFC and Hale CC&S (“in the heart of Cheshire”), in Trafford, Greater Manchester, within the continuous Manchester conurbation.
You snob. Just wait till BB2 gets wind of this. His legal team will be all over it like a cheap suit

When I walk into a kitchen or bathroom with dry socks and come out with wet socks.
nothing worse than sitting on a public bog trying to keep your trousers from touching the filthy soaking wet floor.

used to see a girl about 20 years ago...whenever she was introduced to someone she'd say she was from Worsley.....she lived in Little fuckin Hulton.....
Ive never got why they continue to have the name Worsley a small village with nothing much apart from houses a canal and Ryan bloody Giggs to cover Walkden a small town several times bigger with a large shopping centre and all sorts of business and industry.

Make it all Walkden to piss off all the snobs and fuck Giggs back to his not so beloved Wales.

I cant understand people who decide to do their shopping at 7 o'clock in the morning.
In their pyjamas.
Then at the the checkout they buy 3 scratch cards , which they then scrub at furiously.
Whilst talking bollocks to the girl on the checkout.
Then leave with a "oooooh, never mind. I'll try again tomorrow. Cheerio".
Fuck off you lazy bastard.
Do your shopping after 9 o'clock when the people who are paying for you to sit on your arse all day , have saved themselves a few valuable minutes in a rather busy day.

Ffs PC I was kidding.. Haha..!

One thing I am OCD about though is when shopping, checking the tins to make sure they are not dented before buying them..

Hope this is a normal thing and doesn't mean I'm mental..!

You're not mental btw mate, nothing wrong with being organised.. Ha.!
Oh I am proper mental mate! Volume on the tele has to be on an odd number n’all.

But I don’t think what I have is OCD. I know that’s what everyone calls it, but I think I’m just orderly.

OCD is actually a mental problem where, for example, you get a random thought in your head like “every wheelie bin in the street has got a cat in it” and you can’t get the thought out of your head until you’ve run round every bin on the street looking if there’s a cat in every bin.

Sometimes it can be mild things like “I have to go round the house switching every plug socket on and off six times before I can go to sleep” to dangerous things like “I have to kill the man at Number 24”!

So I’m just a weirdo rather than being OCD, haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the same. My boxers have to be set out in order...…..
January, February March etc.
My wardrobe is set out, top bar:
From left to right with T-shirts to polos to shirts to jumpers and within each catagory they go from left to right in light to dark colours.
Bottom bar:
Left to right, shorts to trousers, light to dark.

Even my sock drawer goes from left to right ankle socks to normal socks to thick winter socks, light to dark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.