City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Until Puma makes a home kit, for the whole season, like the 17/18 one then they'll be behind Nike.

Especially with the shite they're serving up this coming season. "Mostly positive" my arse.

Nike certainly had their faults with their 60 quid plus prices, generic templates and the joint worst kit of all time - that 16-17 monstrosity with the navy sleeves. The orange double decker one was pretty horrible as well.

They had the hardest act to follow - Umbro - but they made some decent shirts when they kept it simple. I loved the 17-18 home shirt and think it's a classic. I've played walking footy in it for the best part of 2 years and it's well intact! Wasn't so keen on last seasons but liked their black and grey 13-14 and that white one with the two tone sash that season.

Puma are trying too hard to be unique. Purple on home shirt? What's that about? At least it's not too daft us the best I can say. The black away is a classic I will concede,pkus winning the League Cup in it makes it iconic for me.

This new mosaic kit is a joke and from what I've seen of the paisley design, what the...

The away shirt - again, far too much going on. Not quite as bad as they other two but still bad. Zero out of three is very bad, going by Meatloaf's benchmark.

Last edited:
Jesus they are all wank. How fucking hard is it to design a semi decent kit. Someone is getting paid for that tripe

Finally we get unique kits instead of boring unoriginal designs. I understand people prefer simple and clean designs but thats all we every season. Puma had balls to give us something unique and good in my opinion.

Puma are a bit of a euro trash brand really. They don't make leisure wear and sportswear as well as Adidas or Nike. They make clothes for people who are decked out in Ferrari gear. They were never gonna make good kits for us, they don't make many good kits for anyone. Then again this move was never for the kits, it was for the money.

Until Puma makes a home kit, for the whole season, like the 17/18 one then they'll be behind Nike.

Especially with the shite they're serving up this coming season. "Mostly positive" my arse.
They’ll never be behind Nike because they pay a whole lot more than Nike. That’s the important part.When you are sat in the ground do you take that much notice of the kit. They’ll be OK watching the games, when we eventually get back in the ground. This thread is just a repeat of every years thread when the season starts nobody cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.