Sandro Tonali

Not watching Brescia=watching the occational match. Not really enough to build an opinion on is it, which is why I refered to what media say about him. You shouldn't have skipped the reading classes in primary school mate. Can't really compare him to Foden as he's a offensive mid while Tonali is a cdm. Tonali is probably more talented than Doyle though.
Three contradictions in one post, must be a Bluemoon first, and I've read the Brexit threads.

Those primary school reading classes I thankfully didn't skip taught me how to spell "referred" as well, dickhead!! ;)

Last edited:
Three contradictions in one post, must be a Bluemoon first, and I've read the Brexit threads.

Those primary school reading classes I thankfully didn't skip taught me how to spell "referred" as well, dickhead!! ;)
Whatever floats your boat man. People usually point out someone's spelling when they've run out of arguments. English not being my main language doesn't really change the fact that you don't know what you're talking about, and have the reading comprehension of a five year old.

Whatever floats your boat man. People usually point out someone's spelling when they've run out of arguments. English not being my main language doesn't really change the fact that you don't know what you're talking about, and have the reading comprehension of a five year old.
We won't mention who became personal first shall we not, dickhead!! ;)

Tonali's passing and vision is nothing to play with. Dictating the game vs Milan on his own at the moment, and has made several progressive long balls inch perfect to his teammates. His technique when striking the ball is a absolutely wicked. Impressed by his physical traits as well. Seems quick and strong on the ball

Brescia's owner held contacts with Manchester City, Barcelona and PSG over the past few months regarding Sandro Tonali (20) only to be told that he prefers to stay in Italy and those moves weren’t for him at this time. [@Gazzetta_it] via [@Sport_Witness]

Instead of trying to sign some kid who the media or the player's agent are touting as 'the new Pirlo', how about we sign a midfielder already as good as Pirlo or at least close to that level, and stop fucking about with people who won't improve the first team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.