City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

The shorts and socks will be the saving grace hopefully of the home and away kits! Lol we’ve seen the combination of the paisley kit and to be honest I think it will look quite smart!

Reactions: mat
I think that's the best one. How anyone can utter the phrase "worst in history" puzzles me whilst we have played games in a Yellow and Pink/Orange monstrosity THIS season. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

The pattern is based on the museum of science and industry.
museum-science-industry-manchester-1280x853.jpg
God someone got touchy about the kits... as a set of 3 kits I think these are the worst for a long while, we usually have at least one really nice kit even if one of the other ones does look like a refresher lolly

I actually like the away kit. Simple but different.

The home kit is at least better than last season’s purple atrocity. Would be nicer if the mosaic was more subtle.

The third kit is horrible though. One of the worst.

I actually like the away kit. Simple but different.

The home kit is at least better than last season’s purple atrocity. Would be nicer if the mosaic was more subtle.

The third kit is horrible though. One of the worst.
I do think the 3 kits are really good concepts just need to be toned down like you said, if the paisley was a lot more subtle it could’ve been a very nice kit

Aimed at kids to be honest football kits and my kids and nephews absolutely love them! Adults really shouldn’t be upset by it as if you don’t like them don’t buy them for yourself? Puma have to pay us anyway so not really arsed! I think the new training tops etc look smart so will get a few of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.