Learning Spanish

Calling @DaveB

Great random dig out this, Joga!
Haha. I had been thinking about my own Spanish learning and knew there had been a few threads about languages on here. Chose this one as it's nice to hear about people's success stories in languages.

Haha. I had been thinking about my own Spanish learning and knew there had been a few threads about languages on here. Chose this one as it's nice to hear about people's success stories in languages.
He either became fluent and moved there... or sacked it off after two weeks!

Immersion - whether it's living there or viewing, reading, talking Spanish. If you have Netflix, choose Spanish films with Spanish subtitles or an English film you know well, dubbed in Spanish.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but my whole family have been using the Duolingo app which is free and absolutely brilliant. You can do as much or as little as you like each day and it's presented in a fun and digestible way. [I'm in no way sponsored by Duolingo!]

It does have a fair bit of advertising but that's the only downside.

I feel that I've improved a lot.

I tried my basic Spanish in a Malaga sports bar and he just laughed saying “It’s ok. I speak English.” I gave up after that.

Now German I would like to learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.