Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could make KDB's weekly wage if you could get permission to take haircuts of few of them :D

Last edited:
Mendy Ready to Rival DeBruyne in Assists

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/me...assists-at-man-city/eksb6eod2j6d1p9a5e4briq5i

Bahahahaha!!!!! I could say I'm ready to rival Kev or Dave too. But I'm not, because I'm not an option to be picked to play for City. I'm not good enough. That said, Mendy is hurt so often since he's joined City he has featured only slightly more than I have.

He started last season with 5 assists in 3 games just to be injured again. His crosses were weapon before injuries, so if he could come back to 100% he would definitely have lot of assists.

He started last season with 5 assists in 3 games just to be injured again. His crosses were weapon before injuries, so if he could come back to 100% he would definitely have lot of assists.
Do you remember Roque Santa Cruz? Have you heard of him before? There are people here that mocked Roque to no end. Yet Mendy, is injured more often.

imo, Mendy is just a shit Balotelli. He's not nearly as witty/funny/entertaining.

Do you remember Roque Santa Cruz? Have you heard of him before? There are people here that mocked Roque to no end. Yet Mendy, is injured more often.

imo, Mendy is just a shit Balotelli. He's not nearly as witty/funny/entertaining.

No, I've only watched darts before I met you, thanks for informing me.

I don't know if he is going to be injured or not, it's quite possible because he had one of the worst possible injuries for an athlete and had it twice, but his crossing was phenomenal before that. And as product of that, his assists record was pretty good too. The way you were mocking him, though it's half-joke from him, makes it like you stopped watching football in the times of Santa Cruz. Otherwise, you'd noticed he was pretty good at that.

I don't actually think Mendy is top left back, defensively he does not send lot of confidence, but offensively and that's mostly due to some cracking crossing, he was very, very good before injuries.

Last edited:

5 in 3 undersold his attacking contribution in those games as well, he had one unfairly taken off him because it slightly clipped an Arsenal player and another few he put on a plate were missed.

That Mendy is undoubtedly the best attacking LB in the world, it's just a question of if he can get back there.

No, I've only watched darts before I met you, thanks for informing me.

I don't know if he is going to be injured or not, it's quite possible because he had one of the worst possible injuries for an athlete and had it twice, but his crossing was phenomenal before that. And as product of that, his assists record was pretty good too. The way you were mocking him, though it's half-joke from him, makes it like you stopped watching football in the times of Santa Cruz. Otherwise, you'd noticed he was pretty good at that.

I don't actually think Mendy is top left back, defensively he does not send lot of confidence, but offensively and that's mostly due to some cracking crossing, he was very, very good before injuries.

How could I have forgotten? Edin blessed us with having many Bosniacs become City fans. Most of them left when he did. Somehow you rocked up here years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.