COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm
Have to admit that as Johnsons chief advisor and one of the most critical members of the Governments decision making team i am surprised that he could not get childcare sorted in London or get a car with a driver to bring him back from Cumbria.

Piss poor of our Government not to look after him at this time of crisis, or maybe his story is just a load of bollocks.
He is a liar.

You need to learn toIto think. am not making a political point. This man is unelected

Just calm down and accept what transpired today. Let's not fight, we're both blues (mcfc blue, not Conservative blue)

I am no fan of Cummings.

However in terms of your post, it is not one rule for him and one for everyone else. It's one set of rules for everyone and it is up to everyone to decide how they wish to interpret them and the extent to which they want to stick to them.

Apparently he broke the rules (honestly I don't know the details - I have not been following it). Like millions of other people have also broken the rules yet about whom there is no which hunt. The PM has backed him so essentially that's the end of it. In a sane world, people would think honestly who the fuck cares and we would move on.

But I agree the press and others will not let this drop. Why? Not because it's a really big deal, but because the press are cockroaches who will do anything for a click. And others are Tory-haters who will jump on anything anti-Tory. The faux outrage has bugger all to do with what he did. It's about who he is.

I don't doubt your point that a lot of it is about who he is, he's a lightning rod figure. But it cuts both ways: Johnson wouldn't expend this much political capital defending anyone else. Anyone else would be gone.

We'll have to respectfully disagree about whether it is one rule for him and one for everyone else. Personally I think he did the right thing to go to Durham but the Barnard Castle trip takes the piss. Testing his eyesight? My arse.

Just calm down and accept what transpired today. Let's not fight, we're both blues (mcfc blue, not Conservative blue)
See my subsequent post. He is unelected. Nothing to do with politics. Corbyn and Abbot were elected whether you thought they were "cunts" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.