COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any point in us bothering with a political thread anymore when everyone has a hard on for this one?
It’s like an infestation, a virus maybe, that has spread from the political sub forum over to this thread. Do we have a “r” rate for bluemoon?

It’s like an infestation, a virus maybe, that has spread from the political sub forum over to this thread. Do we have a “r” rate for bluemoon?
Yeah, when people don’t get enough attention in that one, their faux outrage forces them over here. I’ve fallen out with both sides but it’s their fault for bringing their idiocy on to this thread.

640 private schools have no problem reopening on June 1st meanwhile the teaching unions continue their quest to deprive state sector pupils of an education
I would suggest private schools don’t cram 30/35 pupils into one classroom at a time, their classroom size I would guess are significantly smaller so socially distancing is a damn sight easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.