UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interesting pointer that both parties have selected for it to remain a closed-doors hearing?

City are clearly not wanting to play to the gallery even if it gets their message out.

That suggests a conciliatory tone between both Uefa and City.

I believe Uefa have already stated they would not be releasing their previous findings if the case goes in City's favour?

It's funny but I am past caring. I love City and always will. I think we will be ok but hope we don't do a deal. Would rather we get relegated to the National League.

Lord Pannick and his team take to the stage to the strains of 'Blue Moon', the sky blue flags are waving, the sun is shining, and we are all set for a game billed as
'the existential play off'.
Manchester City taking on UEFA? You're having a laugh.
"And now over to our commentary team of Darren Fletcher with Steve McManaman". "Well Fletch, looking forward to this battle of the legal eagles. City have shown they can get results away from the Etihad. But it's a 2-year ban they've got to overcome".

"And now over to our commentary team of Darren Fletcher with Steve McManaman". "Well Fletch, looking forward to this battle of the legal eagles. City have shown they can get results away from the Etihad. But it's a 2-year ban they've got to overcome".

McPointyman, would be more likely to be constantly shouting for the uefa reps to raise an objection, to our evidence.

Watched the Madrid away again the other night.

Jesus goal. Mcpointy "that's a push"

Ramos red card foul. Mcpointy "that's a dive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.