City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

Viral Fansites? Based in Norway? With apparently no other clients whatsoever? Mysteriously joined Twitter in February 2020? And the only site it's retweeted since is City Watch? Yeah that's clearly bollocks.

One of the lads at Wembley said he'll be like Amrik Gill when he gets out, at it again as he really has a fuckin screw loose who won't let anything go.

Most have known he's been a wrong un for a while, anyway let him fester inside for a year or so.

Can't believe that Amrik Gill is now a father. The rat shouldn't be allowed to breed and I'm surprised any girl would allow him to go near her. The mother is probably his sister anyway.

They’ve released a statement claiming to have bought City Watch from a 3rd party and rebranded. Marshall’s Twitter account has been deleted. I bet deep down that he’s involved somewhere.

A friend of mine knew him and said he was a very strange individual. He only ever dealt with people by phone. He was so difficult that he didn’t bother getting involved with the project.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.