Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players can leave if they wish. Sane, in full flow, is one of the most exciting players I have seen but he is a free man. He is entitled to sign a contract and move when it ends. We cannot end up like Liverpool fans with their treatment of players who wish to leave. At the moment, we have no proof that Leroy wants to. If he goes, I will be annoyed that he chose to leave because he is a quality player and we haven't lost a player we didn't want to, Sancho apart. I will respect his choice though because we are all free to choose where we are employed.

This has been going on for ages now but the reason Sane has been drawn some contempt from the fellow blues is one reason and one reason only.
He is letting Bayern make a fool of our club and believe it or not whatever an agent does comes directly from the player. There is the reason players have agents- to do their dirty work. So it won't be Sane who would be coming out and saying he wants to join Bayern - no one is that stupid.

Bayern has tapped on of our important player and all the forces in Germany went around and proclaimed Sane is Bayern's and the guy didn't stopped it once,
He got a chance to show some loyalty to the club who helped him during his injury and he chooses the doctor Bayern favors.
He could have signed an extension but here we are on the verge of letting him go for free.
And he is not a kid who doesn't know what is happening around him and between our club and Bayern.

No one would be complaining if Bayern would have an iota of class- which they clearly don't and Sane signing an extension so that we can get a fair price for him.
Again its his choice to be a model player or a **** and its the fan's choice to whether they want to adore him or despise him.'
But he could have helped making this transition better.

Not advocating anything but respect for Leroy but it’s pretty clear he agreed a Deal with Munich last summer and he’s mentally left us. Probably in everyone’s interests to ship him out ASAP... he wants to join Munich and he unfortunately doesn’t want to play for us. Time to move on.

Not advocating anything but respect for Leroy but it’s pretty clear he agreed a Deal with Munich last summer and he’s mentally left us. Probably in everyone’s interests to ship him out ASAP... he wants to join Munich and he unfortunately doesn’t want to play for us. Time to move on.

I'd certainly not want him anywhere near the team if we face Bayern at some point this season.

This has been going on for ages now but the reason Sane has been drawn some contempt from the fellow blues is one reason and one reason only.
He is letting Bayern make a fool of our club and believe it or not whatever an agent does comes directly from the player. There is the reason players have agents- to do their dirty work. So it won't be Sane who would be coming out and saying he wants to join Bayern - no one is that stupid.

Bayern has tapped on of our important player and all the forces in Germany went around and proclaimed Sane is Bayern's and the guy didn't stopped it once,
He got a chance to show some loyalty to the club who helped him during his injury and he chooses the doctor Bayern favors.
He could have signed an extension but here we are on the verge of letting him go for free.
And he is not a kid who doesn't know what is happening around him and between our club and Bayern.

No one would be complaining if Bayern would have an iota of class- which they clearly don't and Sane signing an extension so that we can get a fair price for him.
Again its his choice to be a model player or a **** and its the fan's choice to whether they want to adore him or despise him.'
But he could have helped making this transition better.

1) He’s not letting Bayern do anything. They’re a club, who have history of courting their target in public. If he wants to join them, he may well stay quiet so it doesn’t harm his chances. If he doesn’t want to join them, he may well still stay quiet as it’s his prerogative.

2) He is contractually obliged to be here, therefore report to our doctors and staff for treatment when advised or told to do so. Those doctors are also paid well by the club to contractually look after our players, including Sane. He owes nobody in that department more than a thank you and some gratitude for their care - for all we know some of our medical staff support their own team, so how does he owe it to them to stay for years?

3) And our club won’t be as in the dark as we seem to pretend. This is the way people move to work for other parties in all walks of life.

4) A ****? Well you have some high moral standards, and I can only assume you hold everyone to that high standard.

He would look silly, saying he left because we are not in the CL, if we are.
I don't think players are required to give a reason, if they are sold or come to the end of a contract.
He wouldn't say it if we were still in the CL would he. But i don't think we will be still in the CL, i see the ban sticking or at least getting reduced to a year and players usually give quotes as to why they chose to leave a club

Players can leave if they wish. Sane, in full flow, is one of the most exciting players I have seen but he is a free man. He is entitled to sign a contract and move when it ends. We cannot end up like Liverpool fans with their treatment of players who wish to leave. At the moment, we have no proof that Leroy wants to. If he goes, I will be annoyed that he chose to leave because he is a quality player and we haven't lost a player we didn't want to, Sancho apart. I will respect his choice though because we are all free to choose where we are employed.
We’ve already been as bad as Liverpool fans when it came to Distin moving to Portsmouth, James moving to Portsmouth, Barton when he didn’t sign his contract at first, Sturridge moving to Chelsea, Dickov scoring against us for Leicester... and probably many other occasions where we’ve acted like ****s for no reason, booing players for daring to think twice about signing a contract, daring to leave us and go somewhere else or daring to celebrate a goal against us.

It’s not like any of them signed for United and kissed their badge while sticking two fingers up at our fans while telling us to fuck off!

It’s sad as fuck. Shows how insecure some people really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.