General Videogame Thread

True, I had no intention of going straight there but I did try out of curiosity, not to mention that your main objective is to see Benny in Vegas as a matter of emergency, but to have you start the game a stones throw away from Vegas but force you all the way round was silly. I had 'Go see Benny in Vegas' at the top of my to do list for weeks. Even now after more than 10 years, I still remember 'Go see Benny in Vegas'.
Because Vegas was bang in the middle of the map, you could see it from almost anywhere for weeks before you could get to it, just circling around. It would have been better to place Vegas in the south and start north and gradually zig zag your way to it. Thats what they did with FO 3 and 4 and they were brilliant.
That's what I mean by the Fallout community preferring New Vegas and being disappointed by FO4. Casual fans like FO4 because it was more like a free roaming FPS, fans of the Fallout series prefer NV because it was more like a Fallout game.

The DLC for NV is especially what sets it apart. But each to their own, I was just explaining why FO4 didn't receive the plaudits from the Fallout community even though it was a commercial success with casual gamers.

Last edited:
Arthur Morgan, after a morning shave and some stew, loves nothing better than robbing a train and then sitting on top of a big hill leisurely picking off bounty hunters with a sighted gun before doffing a cap at passing ladies.

One day, all game characters will be this good.

Just need to stop fucking about and do more missions.

Just about 8hrs gameplay into Assassins Creed Odyssey on PS 4. Absolutely loving it, by far best Assassins Creed game yet.

Looking forward to Valhalla now.

No spoilers - Just started it again (probably got to around 50% through last time).

It is visually stunning.......

I spent so long in that game. 100% completion. Eventually got bored having to go back over every animal and doing the see, track and skin to get the compendium completed. But did every side mission and all the challenges. It never got boring buts that maybe because I saved the final ending until after doing everything else.

Could never start all over again though.

I spent so long in that game. 100% completion. Eventually got bored having to go back over every animal and doing the see, track and skin to get the compendium completed. But did every side mission and all the challenges. It never got boring buts that maybe because I saved the final ending until after doing everything else.

Could never start all over again though.

Just imagine what Rockstar is planning with the next GTA with next gen console power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.