What have you done you are ashamed of

Fucked a mates Mum at a party. And then again at her house a week later. Husband found out, no names mentioned though, and they divorced a year later. Mate was devastated and I spent many an unhappy evening in the pub as he sobbed his heart out.

Sorry Steve.

(He still doesn't know)

Fucked a mates Mum at a party. And then again at her house a week later. Husband found out, no names mentioned though, and they divorced a year later. Mate was devastated and I spent many an unhappy evening in the pub as he sobbed his heart out.

Sorry Steve.

(He still doesn't know)

Was your mate called Stiffler?

I once let my older cousin’s boyfriend take me to the swamp in the mid 80’s, stood amongst the rag inbreeds in the Stretford end watching the likes of Whiteside and Olsen.

I should really blame my dad for not stopping it, as I was only 10...but nevertheless it happened and I felt dirty. Regretted it ever since.

This will inevitably lead to ‘rag’ accusations. Trust me, whatever you say won’t make me feel any worse about it.

I once secretly started seeing the girl my mate had liked for about a year. Then when it came out, our friendship ended but so did the relationship with the girl soonafter.

Saw him about a decade after it, he said “Ah forget about it”. But we’ve never been mates since.
You can be forgiven anything but this, the greatest crime against male humanity. You will burn in hell.
Does sleeping with your girlfriend's sister count? Oops.

I once let my older cousin’s boyfriend take me to the swamp in the mid 80’s, stood amongst the rag inbreeds in the Stretford end watching the likes of Whiteside and Olsen.

I should really blame my dad for not stopping it, as I was only 10...but nevertheless it happened and I felt dirty. Regretted it ever since.

This will inevitably lead to ‘rag’ accusations. Trust me, whatever you say won’t make me feel any worse about it.
I’m sure there’s support groups available for victims of that sort of child abuse.
Seek help. That kind of memory can scar you and eat away at your subconscious.
At least you’ve made a start by talking about it here and now.

I’m sure there’s support groups available for victims of that sort of child abuse.
Seek help. That kind of memory can scar you and eat away at your subconscious.
At least you’ve made a start by talking about it here and now.
Apparently victims often blame themselves for the abuse inflicted on them. This fits the bill. Thanks mate.

I’m sure Bluemoon will provide the support required.

I tried the Samaritans, but they were inundated with calls from glory hunting rags who were struggling with the recent lack of glory to hunt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.