Glyn Pardoe RIP

One of my heros growing up and still the best left back I've seen in a City shirt. Terribly sad news, thoughts and prayers with all his family. RIP Glyn, rest peacefully.

Very, very saddened to hear this and I know @oakiecokie will be be too as he knew Glyn personally and has some great stories to tell about Glyn.
Glyn holds the record as our youngest ever debutant that will never be beaten.
Thanks for the memories Glyn, not only as a player but also as coach to the 1986 FA Youth Cup winning side
My heart goes out to the Pardoe and Doyle family.

So so sad. RIP Glyn. You were, and always will be, an integral part of Citys history. A very versatile and underrated player who would have fit the Pep profile perfectly. A shame he never got a full England appearance.

Devastating news. Along with Bell, Lee and Summerbee he was one of the players my Dad always talked about when I was growing up. A genuine legend of the club.

I remember his debut as a 15 year old, at centre forward. A real legend at City, his career was cut short by an horrendous injury. So sad to see one of my heroes gone.
RIP Glyn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.