Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is gone, its only matter of time. Been pretty obvious since May 23, 2019 when all this started.

EDIT - Sane didnt even give his all at times well before this speculation. Never mind now!

For me this is very simple. you want to go? Just go then, tell the board and off you go. Stop dragging it out.

Last edited:
I'd certainly not want him anywhere near the team if we face Bayern at some point this season.
He is not a criminal or fraudster, he is a professional footballer with a year left on his contract. If Pep and the management team were content for him to play against Bayern or any other team, I expect he would give his very best. Should Merlin be kept away from the team also, he is leaving this year, I don't think so, same goes for Sergio, out of contract same time as Sane, should he be kept out because he hasn't signed an extension. Sane, unlike too many players, has kept a dignified silence about his future, nothing wrong with that, most employees do.

Here is the deal . Football is business and nothing personal at the end of the day for professionals . You can be better than messi but if you heart and mind is not at the club and team , it means fuck all.
So dear Sane ,
You are most welcome to fuck off .
No hard feelings .Thanks for the memories.
Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.