Step daughters

My friend got married for the second time and her new husband came to live in her house with her two teenage daughters. He moved out pretty quickly as they could not all get on. They stayed together as a couple but lived apart. He moved back in once the girls had moved out to go to uni about 6 years later.

we should never have let woman vote,that Emily pancake needs fucking shooting,give them the vote ,next thing they think they can play football,no keep them in the kitchen or chained to the bedroom its the only way

You know what, mate, if it came across that I was having a pop then I apologise.

Love is a REALLY difficult thing, especially when it comes to your kids. It can be like a knife slicing through you when your biological kids reject or take advantage of you, so when you extend love to step-children and they take the mick (especially with what you've paid out) then it can be just as cutting; maybe more so.

You've put yourself out there and now you're vulnerable and your step-daughter sees it.

You should be done reasoning with her. You don't have to argue, just start to cut things off.

It's the only way she'll see what she has, materially.

Don't buy her affections, make her respect you.
Sorry mate a hemisphere thing ... I didnt think you were having a pop at all.. sometimes it's good to vent on this forum and some of the replies can make me smile. I miss my Manchester humour. Nothing said has made me feel any worse 6han I do now at 745 waiting for it to start again.
Seriously. No dramas from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.