David Alaba

Would make sense us going in for him, I'd love it if them twats buyern offered us cash plus alaba for sane (dreaming I know).
Pep seemed to get the best out of him in Germany

I don't LB who has year left on his deal is worth £50m. £30m, £40m max. So Alaba and Bayern paying extra £10-£20m would be about right.

Alaba and Sane both in final year... Sane hasn't played for a year, Alaba in his prime. I'd say a straight swap is of equal value to both clubs

Best inverted LB in the world, can cover for Laporte at LCB, can cover for Rodri at CDM, has worked with Pep before. We should definitely push for him + money for Sané. If Bayern can tap up Sané and talk about him in public Pep might as well give Alaba a call.

Alaba's place in the Bayern squad next season is also not clear. Davies has done wonders at LB, and it's not like they bought Lucas Hernandez for 70m for him to sit on the bench. At City he would be a star and work under the world's best manager again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.