Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stadium full of fans wouldn't have let Dortmund play like they couldn't give a fuck

I have zero interest in the bundesliga but Bayern ca Dortmund with the title on the line is a game I’d ordinarily watch. But fuck me the pre season friendly vibe couldn’t be any stronger. Even the 5 subs rule strengthens that feeling. Makes me feel sick to think the premier league will be like this in a few weeks

Well that was one fucking turgid affair. Dortmund showed zero ambition to try and win this game. Even after going a goal down to the single moment of class in the whole game.

Dortmund actually looked good in many stretches in that 1st half before the goal. Bayern couldn't really string many passes together and had Dortmund converted some of those chances then who knows how the match could've gone. But for the majority of the 2nd, it was all Bayern apart from the missed penalty - ref was pretty poor, blew bookings and a penalty for each team

Sancho coming on for Brandt turned out to be the wrong substitution since the latter was very good in that 1st half. Problem was they couldn't convert their best chances (Haland had a couple he could've/should've done better with) while Guerreiro offered too little in terms of width. Meanwhile, still in disbelief at how poor Sancho has looked

Coman, on the other hand very impressive as is Pavard. Thought Mueller ultimately was the weakest link for Munchen but they left a good impression overall - guess that's why they want Sane on that left side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.