Paul Weller 63 today.

Are you sure about that Ste? I'm sure I seen you rocking the green mod coat around hillock a couple of times :)

hahahhaha it was cold in the winters up there

what i meant was the lifestyle they seem to lead as a mod. fashion ? hairstyles ? flash suits ? scooter ? it was just not me. it was always was the music. the message it can bring and something rings a bell in your head. the jam and weller always had that in their lyrics and music. very much a mancunian manchester city fan thing if you like ? city fans always seem to get into music i don't know why ? both seem to fit each other and maybe it was the hardness of being a city fan. the sad dark and lonely days that maybe turn to music for that support that city was not giving you at the time

music and i mean right across the board from the carpenters to punk something will grab you when you need it ? and life is built on the up and downs and moods good or bad there is a song that brings you home and your settled and away you go again

am like you lee music is a big part of our happiness it brings you joy and pain ? a good song will take you out of a bad mood and take you home. manchester city will be the death of me ? but music will take me to my grave

hahahhaha it was cold in the winters up there

what i meant was the lifestyle they seem to lead as a mod. fashion ? hairstyles ? flash suits ? scooter ? it was just not me. it was always was the music. the message it can bring and something rings a bell in your head. the jam and weller always had that in their lyrics and music. very much a mancunian manchester city fan thing if you like ? city fans always seem to get into music i don't know why ? both seem to fit each other and maybe it was the hardness of being a city fan. the sad dark and lonely days that maybe turn to music for that support that city was not giving you at the time

music and i mean right across the board from the carpenters to punk something will grab you when you need it ? and life is built on the up and downs and moods good or bad there is a song that brings you home and your settled and away you go again

am like you lee music is a big part of our happiness it brings you joy and pain ? a good song will take you out of a bad mood and take you home. manchester city will be the death of me ? but music will take me to my grave
Great post Steve and I agree with you 100% about city and music, it goes hand in hand, we got all the cool bands who are city fans, we'll never be simply red.
A song to me is like a page in a diary, it holds memories, places, smells, experience's, moments in life.

And I've still got walls come tumbling down 12" that you gave me back in 86/87. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.