Step daughters

Take her to Praia de Luz for a week, they do really good deals at the ocean club apparently.

That's what my old doctor did. Apparently it "sorted the little woman out a treat".

Got 2 .. 1 is working away from home we went thru our issues but it's ok now ish... .. the other 15 yo .. OMG dont know how to deal with it.... she is threatening to tape everything we fall out about. Call the police if I try to get the phone I pay for from her . Demanding .. doesnt go to school demands stuff... she has 3 horses... I think she is s spoilt bugger .. but keen to hear comments .. amd ... NO PICS...
She needs boundaries but ones you talk through and agree on and what the punishment is if she breaks them,whatever you tell her to do she wil do the opposite so try and be smart

Reactions: Ant
I'll save him the trouble:

ant-twitter-t.jpg
Damn you got me ...

Someone else’s live in kids would turn anyone off. It’s a very difficult situation to inherit. I’ve seen it work before (one of my friends is closer to his stepdad than his own father) but there’s some awful stories too.

My mum eventually met someone new after my dad died and he couldn’t stomach the fact she had two children. She kicked him out after he mutated in to a cruel and domineering bully. He’d always been her new partner as opposed to our stepdad. He had no say in our lives at all but began to interfere in them. Hate is a strong word...

Got 2 .. 1 is working away from home we went thru our issues but it's ok now ish... .. the other 15 yo .. OMG dont know how to deal with it.... she is threatening to tape everything we fall out about. Call the police if I try to get the phone I pay for from her . Demanding .. doesnt go to school demands stuff... she has 3 horses... I think she is s spoilt bugger .. but keen to hear comments .. amd ... NO PICS...
Only 3 horses you tight fucker, at least one unicorn is a given nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.