Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Democracy - we are not sufficiently advanced for it to work. No one should be allowed to vote unless they have passed papers on a) political theory b) macro-economics c) critical thinking and d) modern history. This would reduce the voting population down to about 2-5%, but we would have much better government.

This also should apply to the politicians.

Zoom quiz things. Had 2 this week already and my usual wit is being ground down by family and friends being nice to each other.

I also have a hard time not swearing. Loads of kids about.

Tonight's random silence on all the other screens was...

Question..."Who fought in World War Two with 2 wooden legs."

Me..."it's the one with a dog called ******."

Also cunts who cheat. Supposed to be a bit of fun.
Douglas Barder

Soap operas, every friggin one of them, TV for dullards and fucktards.

Traffic lights on roundabouts, who ever thought this was a good idea was a non driver.
Or the lane markings to guide you round the roundabout but which disappear when the road is wet and also in bright sunshine.
A copper pulled me for 'losing' my lane approaching the Mersey Tunnel. He didnt like it when l asked him to read what the markings said and then telling he only got it right it from memory as a local traffic cop.
I also suspect my City scarf didnt help. Clunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.