Players who might improve us

Admittedly I haven't seen too much of Thuram but even his highlights manage to make him look awkward, it would be like buying Moussa Sissoko (Spurs) and asking him to play as a left winger. Big, strong, quick but about as subtle as a baseball bat to the side of the head.

Watching the game vs. Frankfurt today confirmed that thought quite clearly this morning.

Werner now has 24 goals & 7 assists in 27 games and can play LW & striker, with a reasonable release clause. We look a lot slower & 1-dimensional this season, and I think it's because we lack that threat of a rapid counter. Imagine how many goals KDB or Laporte would give him.

Having Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo & Werner as options across a front 3 is ridiculous.

Slightly left field but seen the tweet from bernardo sharing the picture of the monaco team with him and mpappe and thomas lemar.A lot of city fans getting giddy saying bring mpappe to city but what about thomas lemar as sanes replacement ?.

Slightly left field but seen the tweet from bernardo sharing the picture of the monaco team with him and mpappe and thomas lemar.A lot of city fans getting giddy saying bring mpappe to city but what about thomas lemar as sanes replacement ?.
Completely fallen off a cliff since he went to Atletico. I think Bailey and Diaby will be top of our list as Sane replacements.

Completely fallen off a cliff since he went to Atletico. I think Bailey and Diaby will be top of our list as Sane replacements.
Don’t think we’ll replace him with a winger, if we bring in a forward it will be with a view to getting somebody that can move central to replace Aguero pssibly Almada.We’ll try and get more width from Mendy and / or a new left back. Think Sterling and Mahrez will be our only true wide players, supplemented by Foden, Bernardo maybe Braaf, but never seen him.

1- Said Benrahma
2- Nabil Fekir
3- Of course Jadon Sancho
4- Maybe Thiago Almada
5- How about whatever money City get from Munich, we can offer this money to Madrid to have Brahim Diaz back ?

1- Said Benrahma
2- Nabil Fekir
4- Maybe Thiago Almada
5- How about whatever money City get from Munich, we can offer this money to Madrid to have Brahim Diaz back ?

Are you nuts for 5? We got good money for Diaz who barely had put a foot on the pitch for Madrid and you want us to pay 40-50 mil. for him?

I always thought Maitland-Niles at Arsenal looked decent, only a young lad and I think his contract is up this summer? I bet Pep could make him a star.

Willian always looks good to, a bit of dynamism in midfield and another looking like he will be available.

Are you nuts for 5? We got good money for Diaz who barely had put a foot on the pitch for Madrid and you want us to pay 40-50 mil. for him?

I still believe that Diaz can turn out to be special player.
He mad a bad decision to go to Madrid so early, but I think once he is given a run of games with a manager that trust him, he will excel.

1- Said Benrahma
2- Nabil Fekir
4- Maybe Thiago Almada
Benrahma is born 1995 and haven't played in the highest league in over 4 years. Why do you think he'll improve City in any way? He' one year older than Rodri, hardly a talent anymore. His true level is probably bottom half of PL. If there is someone from Brentford that could be an okay buy it's Mbuemo. Born 1999 and left footed.

Brahim Diaz I would barely take on a free. He's finished at this club. Moved to Real Madrid to get playtime, his brain must be made out of jelly and cotton candy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.