Ricky Tomlinson

Innocent my arse.
Justice for the 12/1/8/96/3000 or whichever "campaign" our glorious West Lancs brethren are currently engaged in - last count there were 315 active campaigns, one of which involved Ken Dodd's tax returns and two which involved Diddy Men. The less said the better. By jove!!!! How tickled I am to be a sanctimonious, whinging, thieving, grieving ****. Tattyfilarious.

SWMBO insisted on watching the documentary with him and Ralf Little..My takeaway is he’s turned into a real unwashed scruffy bastard.... I cringe at the shit coming out of his mouth

And what’s with the Lenin style hat...

It is funny how history can change, instead of telling a true story about what it was like, it tells it how people want it to be. I remember this time very well. Violent gangs were driving around different picket lines threatening workers who were not on strike and indeed those that were.
They were politically driven but it was not about a fair wage for decent working people. Innocent, GTF.

This loud mouthed horrible scouser can do one.

I don't really know what to think of the potato nosed bugger, he was a member of the national front initially and swerved hard left later on in life. One thing is for certain he's not fond of the middle ground.

SWMBO insisted on watching the documentary with him and Ralf Little..My takeaway is he’s turned into a real unwashed scruffy bastard.... I cringe at the shit coming out of his mouth

And what’s with the Lenin style hat...
Saw him couple of years ago in the pound land (gone now) in Speke all the staff seemed to know him quite well you just about got it there.

It is funny how history can change, instead of telling a true story about what it was like, it tells it how people want it to be. I remember this time very well. Violent gangs were driving around different picket lines threatening workers who were not on strike and indeed those that were.
They were politically driven but it was not about a fair wage for decent working people. Innocent, GTF.

This loud mouthed horrible scouser can do one.
Scousers revising history to suit? I'll go to the foot of our stairs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.