City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

All 3 of them are awful. I showed my lad (7) and he doesn't like or want any of them. Hopefully the training gear will be better/normal, otherwise the club won't be getting any money from my family this season. I don't understand how people can make really nice concepts designs on the Internet and we have been served up this garbage.

This won’t be beaten imo
ManCity3rdSS1011.gif
That with a sky and navy sash with our new badge, that would be a great shirt!

We've had some real rubbish kits in the last few years.
We’ve always had some rubbish kit somewhere along the line going right back to the start of those kits.

Never like any of our red kits, never liked any of our laser blue kits, never like any luminous kits... and even away from those some of them were just proper shit.

There’s 78 kits there and I only like 17 of them.

Back in the good old days each kit was for 2 seasons and they would alternate between changing the home and away, so 1 a year. Its daft now
I know mate. There was an agreement once with the Premier League that shirts would not be changed more than every two years after some outrage. Like petrol going over £1 though, after an initial bit of fuss, the British public soon rolled over and had their bellies tickled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.