Stupid little things that make you happy.

B B

Ballet-on-ice

As an antidote the similar titled thread on here I thought I'd ask you what stupid little things cheer you up?

Cooking a perfect poached egg.

Getting the petrol meter to the exact amount.

Channel hopping and finding a favourite film or show you haven't watched for ages is just about to start.

As an antidote the similar titled thread on here I thought I'd ask you what stupid little things cheer you up?

Cooking a perfect poached egg.

Getting the petrol meter to the exact amount.

Channel hopping and finding a favourite film or show you haven't watched for ages is just about to start.
Very little beats a home cooked perfect poached egg.

Sitting in the garden with my Mrs listening to music and having a glass of whatever takes my fancy.

Going for walks in the surrounding countryside, that until this situation developed, I had always put off for another time. Found some beautiful places, really old buildings and loads of horses to have a chat with. They love a natter do the Nags.

Sitting in the garden with my Mrs listening to music and having a glass of whatever takes my fancy.

Going for walks in the surrounding countryside, that until this situation developed, I had always put off for another time. Found some beautiful places, really old buildings and loads of horses to have a chat with. They love a natter do the Nags.
Have you managed to convince any of them that you’ve won the league? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.