George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't bring myself to watch the video - what was the reaction of the police officer once he realized he actually killed the guy ? is this shown ?

I'd heard about it on Twitter before noticing the video and stopped it after about 10 seconds. People stopping to record an incident without trying to help. ooooh lets record it quick but i wont do anything just voice my displeasure. Just do one.

I'd heard about it on Twitter before noticing the video and stopped it after about 10 seconds. People stopping to record an incident without trying to help. ooooh lets record it quick but i wont do anything just voice my displeasure. Just do one.

do you not think that they were concerned they would be shot? Hoped that by filming and not intervening the officer would stop? They are cops out of control. That is a fact and its a very hard watch to see a man murdered before your eyes. I hope all 4 officers get a long jail sentence and learn to fear the showers.

can't bring myself to watch the video - what was the reaction of the police officer once he realized he actually killed the guy ? is this shown ?
It’s not mate, ambulance turns up, checks the guys pulse and goes back to the ambulance then the video ends. All while the police officer doesn’t remove his knee, despite the guy not moving for about a minute

The video of George Floyd dying is distressing and disgusting. All over a forged cheque!

Those 3 police officers should be doing a very long time behind bars. The guy on his neck should do life and the other 2 a long time for doing nothing.

Didn't even do CPR on him when he was lifeless, fucking disgusting.

Heartbreaking.

Last edited:

To be fair in America, if you move towards a police officer they'll probably gun you down.

Last edited:
The video of George Floyd dying is distressing and disgusting. All over a forged cheque!

Those 3 police officers should be doing a very long time behind bars. The guy on his neck should do life and the other 2 a long time for doing nothing.

Didn't even do CPR on him when he was lifeless, fucking disgusting.

Heartbreaking.
Pretty sure he's accused of writing a bad cheque. So fraud, essentially.

Yeah, way to address the real problem. People filming the murder so that it doesn't get brushed under the carpet. Maybe they foolishly assumed being recorded might make the police behave better and not just strangle a man to death? Foolish, agreed, but the alternate plan where you do something and get shot isn't hugely helpful either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.