Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Haha I don't actually hate women named Karen, it's become a term
for a privileged, middle aged white woman. Your ex seems like bit of a nutter if I'm honest and I'm guessing that's why she's your ex
She bloody was and indeed it is why she’s an ex!

But on the other point, is that Karen thing you mention actually a ‘thing’? What a load of old shite!

Narrow, thin pub bog roll that dispenses three sheets at a time in a cubicle so small it breaches the human rights act. Outrageous

M&S store toilet cubicle bog roll holders that require 5 minutes rooting around in the the holder to find the end of the roll.

Democracy - we are not sufficiently advanced for it to work. No one should be allowed to vote unless they have passed papers on a) political theory b) macro-economics c) critical thinking and d) modern history. This would reduce the voting population down to about 2-5%, but we would have much better government.
Agreed.

Most people vote on the party that they think represents them and never look at a manifesto once in their life or know the wider political landscape at the time of a vote and probably have no idea what they’re voting for in any vote they ever vote in.

You only have to see those random interviews in the high street the News does when it’s election time; “so who are you voting for and why?” “oh I always vote Labour because my Grandad did”.

Or worse “oh I always vote Labour because my Grandad did but I like Boris he’s funny so I’ll vote for him this time”.

Caravans
People who smell
Incest
People to don't pay tax
People who cause trouble in pubs hoping to be refused service and claim discrimination
Fighting with slash hooks

That's it

Agreed.

Most people vote on the party that they think represents them and never look at a manifesto once in their life or know the wider political landscape at the time of a vote and probably have no idea what they’re voting for in any vote they ever vote in.

You only have to see those random interviews in the high street the News does when it’s election time; “so who are you voting for and why?” “oh I always vote Labour because my Grandad did”.

Or worse “oh I always vote Labour because my Grandad did but I like Boris he’s funny so I’ll vote for him this time”.

Oooooh, stuff like this makes my shit itch

Even worse, in the 2008 US Presidential Election

"Can I ask who you voted for"
"I vote for Obama"
"Can I ask you why"
"Coz he a black man"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.