Stupid little things that make you happy.

I was thinking of starting one of these the other week. Good thread!

The smell of freshly cut grass in the Summer

That feeling when you open a new pair of trainers or new t-shirt and put it on for the first time

When a song makes the hairs on your arm stand on end

Waking up early on a day it’s snowed and the snow hasn’t been touched yet, no footprints or tyre marks

Just sat here sunbathing in the communal garden and watching a beetle walk down the garden path in front of me and then turning right at the end carrying on up the next path as it goes to the gate, not going on the grass as a short cut or flying even.

I bet the little bugger would follow lockdown rules better than many humans!

Have you managed to convince any of them that you’ve won the league? ;)

They are intelligent enough to realise that. The sheep, on the other hand are easily led down garden paths created to divert attention from abject failure. I haven't given up on them though. I do what I can.

I'm almost 50 and never had a poached egg in my life. Love em fried, boiled or scrambled. I think its the amount of mess my Mrs leaves when she's making poached eggs that puts me off
Boiling water to a simmer in a pan, few dips of vinegar, swirl the water a bit, break the egg onto a saucer, slide into water....4 mins later all done & take out with a kitchen utensil with holes in it.

Have a go, can't beat one on toast in the morning.

Boiling water to a simmer in a pan, few dips of vinegar, swirl the water a bit, break the egg onto a saucer, slide into water....4 mins later all done & take out with a kitchen utensil with holes in it.

Have a go, can't beat one on toast in the morning.
Exactly how i do them. Cannot beat the yoke oozing out as you slice through the white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.