Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
An embarrassing performance for him, IMHO. No idea if he is coming off an injury or not but twice in a row that Favre has started him on the bench. Judging from how lazy he was in that 2nd though, would appear to be in the doghouse for good reason

Agree that he was bobbins - did not do anything memorable and did not seem to be busting a gut to make things happen.

Haaland was a bit better but looked raw - should have had a penalty though. It looks like the VAR bias to red teams extends to the continent.

An embarrassing performance for him, IMHO. No idea if he is coming off an injury or not but twice in a row that Favre has started him on the bench. Judging from how lazy he was in that 2nd though, would appear to be in the doghouse for good reason
Billy big bollocks syndrome, he is angling for his move. His head has been turned by the rags.

Billy big bollocks syndrome, he is angling for his move. His head has been turned by the rags.

He's coming back from a calf injury. Only started training 10 days ago and only played 20 minutes of football.

But I guess that gets in the way of the "billy big bollocks" conspiracy theory so feel free to ignore these facts to suit your agenda.

Definitely a far bit from match fit. Came back from the break like Hazard usually does after the summer break, a couple of extra kilos heavier. When he's back to match form he'll be brilliant as usual

He's coming back from a calf injury. Only started training 10 days ago and only played 20 minutes of football.

But I guess that gets in the way of the "billy big bollocks" conspiracy theory so feel free to ignore these facts to suit your agenda.
It has been plain to see however this season that his attitude has changed. Favre has benched him on more than one occasion for these reasons.

It has been plain to see however this season that his attitude has changed. Favre has benched him on more than one occasion for these reasons.

Yet he's still got double figures for goals and assists? Why are people so quick to criticise the lad, were you a gem of a person at 19/20? Everyone instantly jumps to attitude issues especially with young black players who show confidence on pitch. He was benched by Favre for coming back late from International Duty and he agreed with the team it was the right punishment.

Yet he's still got double figures for goals and assists? Why are people so quick to criticise the lad, were you a gem of a person at 19/20? Everyone instantly jumps to attitude issues especially with young black players who show confidence on pitch. He was benched by Favre for coming back late from International Duty and he agreed with the team it was the right punishment.
What has his goals and assists got to do with anything? that is a whole other argument anyway. Was I a gem of a person?, perhaps not but I turned up to work on time if you really want to use that as some sort of weird comparison.

Don't even dare to bring race into this.

The injury likely explains some of it since he didn't look sharp but as you correctly point out, Favre has singled him out previously for failing to have the appropriate mindset. I do like that about Favre, he will not put up with less than the right effort

For me, he still looks lazy which is a shame but he is not the first to squander talent/opportunities. Being black has nothing to do with it either, just a similarly lazy accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.