Stupid little things that bug you

Desert spoon ? desert fuckin' spoon ! you posh bastard. It's a spoon. I bet you eat your granola and muesli cereal with Himalayan Yaks milk with the spoon don't you. Desert spoon, jeez.

I forgot to pack my desert spoon with my work stuff yesterday and had to eat my yoghurt with a cedar shim.

The endless "shout-outs" (I fucking HATE that expression) members of the public do on radio programmes.

Yesterday, on Ken Bruce's Popmaster, someone was at it for over a minute. It seemed he'd mentioned half of Wales. Tedious fucker.

The endless "shout-outs" (I fucking HATE that expression) members of the public do on radio programmes.

Yesterday, on Ken Bruce's Popmaster, someone was at it for over a minute. It seemed he'd mentioned half of Wales. Tedious fucker.
He did go on and on. Shame too, because he was very good at the quiz and he came on after the singular most annoying woman to have ever taken up air time. Then he turned into that boring whopper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.