Holiday advice

Purely out of interest, is anybody hopeful of a European get away in August and September should travel restrictions be lifted and destinations welcome UK visitors without quarantine?
We’re due to go zante 16th aug, tui saying holiday still going ahead, I’m still expecting it to be cancelled, but it’s looking slightly less likely day by day with Greece now welcoming tourists, don’t really want to lose £3,000 so might have to go? Our gov’s quarrantine laws might be my saviour tho

How so?
If the holiday is on your problems when you get back won’t be grounds to get any refund.

EasyJet continuing to amend and increase their schedule - esp from Belfast with Gatwick, Edinburgh and Faro added today.

Jet2 have been really good with us.

We were due to go to Tossa De Mar with them for 10 days on 22nd June, so we were waiting and hoping they'd expand their cancellations further than the 17th June which they had penciled in.

The missus received notification that it has now been cancelled and Jet2 gave her a call yesterday to discuss the options, but to save on the faff my missus told them straight away that I was high risk (I have Asthma) and so we don't want to rebook until this is all over. No problems at all, no trying anything on, they just put a refund in straight away.

We'll be more than happy to book this holiday with them again in a couple of years time.

I’ve got 2 flights with Air France for end of July for missus and daughter to go to Paris, which was supposed to be a trip with the dance school to Disney. The Disney part has already been cancelled separately but I’m left with the 2 flights. Laughable part is they were supposed to be flights on FlyBe, which went tits, but fortunately/unfortunately I’d booked through Air France which means they transferred the flights to their own planes at different times which wouldn’t have worked for us on the Disney trip anyway, lol. Madness that it would have been better for me to have booked with FlyBe as I’d have been able to reclaim via PayPal, whereas now I’ll probably have to accept a travel voucher instead from Air France.

I’ve requested a refund but will have to wait to see outcome.

I’ve got 2 flights with Air France for end of July for missus and daughter to go to Paris, which was supposed to be a trip with the dance school to Disney. The Disney part has already been cancelled separately but I’m left with the 2 flights. Laughable part is they were supposed to be flights on FlyBe, which went tits, but fortunately/unfortunately I’d booked through Air France which means they transferred the flights to their own planes at different times which wouldn’t have worked for us on the Disney trip anyway, lol. Madness that it would have been better for me to have booked with FlyBe as I’d have been able to reclaim via PayPal, whereas now I’ll probably have to accept a travel voucher instead from Air France.

I’ve requested a refund but will have to wait to see outcome.

Isn't there a fair chance they would be running flights by then? Would they still give vouchers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.