Summer Transfers

Ben White, Nathan Ferguson and Bukayo Saka - 3 genuinely talented young homegrown lads who we can build around for the next decade.

First saw WhIte playing for Newport against Spurs in the FA cup a couple of years ago, and he dealt wiTh Harry Kane better than most Premier League defenders even then; he distributes the ball as well as any young defender you’ll ever see, and knows his physical limitations, so has naturally developed impeccable reading of the game and shrewd positioning. Would also allow us to draw a line under the failed Stones project.

Ferguson’s another superb talent who can play either fullback position, or his default centreback and is no shorter than Eric Garcia or Otamendi, but a lot quicker with a better leap - like a young Micah Richards with superior footballing IQ and ball playing capability. If we don’t move for him now, we’ll either end up pursuing him for £60m in 2 years, or watch him excel for one of the other top 4 clubs.

Saka would replace Sane’s natural width, and seems to have an even higher ceiling, plus the fact he played leftback when required suggests a better attitude too.

Let’s leave the French YouTube superstars to Newcastle, and start rebuilding to establish a sustainable core of talent.

We have offered Édouard Michut(17, PSG - CM/AM) a 4 year contract. With him starting out with the U18, moving to the EDS in 2021, and then the possibility of joining the first team in 2022.

Even though he hasn't signed a pro contract yet, he still has 1 year left on his Youth contract, so we need to negotiate a fee with PSG(kind of like Sancho to Dortmund) But they decided to try to keep him instead and offered him a pro contract.

Despite these recent reports tho, we still have a good chance to convince him & negotiate a fee with PSG.

The reports & articles are twisting the words of his agent to make it sound in favor of PSG, when the agent is actually bieng really ambiguous:

"we will see but we hope to find a contractual agreement in an ambitious sporting project.”

It's amazing how you know the truth about every players specific contractual details!

Thought I would point out that we have a 15% sell on anything above 8 million we sold for on on Sancho his rumoured fee is 100 million which I do not believe in this market but if true that would mean 13.8 million Matondo is rumoured as some close replacment and have seen it suggested he could cost people 50+ million again I think in this climate thats nuts in this climate on him we have a 10% sell on fee so 5 million. If we then sold Harrison £10 million? Roberts £5 million ? and Sane (40 million ) who all play in Sane position then we could have 73.8 million to invest in Sanes replacement realistically what will we actually get ? and how much would go on a winger and how much on CB ?

Pedulla reporting that Inter are resigned to having to sell Lautaro to Barca well before July as Inter's last offer was rejected knowing the Catalan club are fully confident after having a complete agreement between player & Barca in terms of a contract/wages

Pedulla reporting that Inter are resigned to having to sell Lautaro to Barca well before July as Inter's last offer was rejected knowing the Catalan club are fully confident after having a complete agreement between player & Barca in terms of a contract/wages

Here`s hoping you get him, i quite like him but at £ 60 m+ for what would be a Jesus back up is not good business for us, the lad has good ability but getting overshadowed by Lukaku every week sugest a mental weakness

Huge downgrade on Suarez... £100mil for another Paco Alcacer

I really liked Paco, especially as a youth player at Valencia - you just felt there was a David Villa profile player waiting to explode. He's very well liked by teammates in NT too. But he's not a winger and his acquisition was one of many that never made any sporting or fiscal sense (With Munir going in the other direction)

For me, all forwards are a downgrade on Suarez - he'll end up as the greatest #9 the club has ever had. A legend. El Toro is the closest thing I have seen to his profile and I love so much about his game eventhough most would prefer Haland or Werner

I really liked Paco, especially as a youth player at Valencia - you just felt there was a David Villa profile player waiting to explode. He's very well liked by teammates in NT too. But he's not a winger and his acquisition was one of many that never made any sporting or fiscal sense (With Munir going in the other direction)

For me, all forwards are a downgrade on Suarez - he'll end up as the greatest #9 the club has ever had. A legend. El Toro is the closest thing I have seen to his profile and I love so much about his game eventhough most would prefer Haland or Werner

Paco seemed to be doing really well for Dortmund until they signed Haaland.

Extend contract. Bravo 1 year. (Steffan hardly played last year so not ready neither is Muric to be 2nd Choice).
Loan Out: Eric Garcia, Yan Cuoto, Zack Steffan, Tommy Doyle and Muric.

Sell:
Patrick Robers £7 Million
Tosin £8 Million
Angelino £15 Million
Zinchenko £25 Million
Sane £60 Million

Buy:
David Alaba £40 Million
Bonnuci £25 Million
Adama Torare £60 Million

Net spent £10 Million

Team
Ederson/Bravo
Walker/Cancelo
Bonnuci/Stones
Laporte/Otamendi
Alaba/Mendy
Rodri/Fernan
KDB/Gundo
Bernie/Foden
Sterling/Adama
Mahrez/Bernie
Aguero/Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.