George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deservedly fired!

Is this a 'white privilege'(if people don't lose their shit over that term) thing or a President Dump thing?

Maybe both...?
I’d simple say a racist **** being a racist ****.

I always maintain that saying “I apologise” is not an apology. Neither is saying things like “I’m sorry you felt that way”.

The act of apologising is saying “I’m sorry” for your own actions/words, being remorseful and regretting what you did/said.

Not that any stretch of wording could make up for what she did, mind.

To me, an apology means very little in this situation. She tried to weaponise the police against someone who had done nothing to her, knowing full well what sort of grave danger she could potentially put that man's life in. I understand people have the capacity of feeling remorse and realising the error of their ways, and we should always allow people the space to express that, but in a lot of situations, this one included, it just comes across as "I'm sorry I was caught". Would she be apologising if there was no video evidence and it was just his word against hers? I personally don't believe so.

Defo white privilege karanism, she knew full well the consequences on what she was saying. Literally ruined her life because she couldn't admit she was wrong to have her dog off the lead. Clearly felt he was beneath her and shouldn't be telling her what to do.

People always feel weird when white privilege is mentioned but being able to weaponise the police against someone is definitely one oft the perks of being white in the US.

Defo white privilege karanism, she knew full well the consequences on what she was saying. Literally ruined her life because she couldn't admit she was wrong to have her dog off the lead. Clearly felt he was beneath her and shouldn't be telling her what to do.

"Karenism/ Karanism".

Like it! It's a bit like "Clarkie"!

Is this yours or widely used now...?

I love so many aspects about living in the states, but the gun culture is sad and depressing, to see the continuing systematic abuse and killing of these young black males is even more so. The fact that I dont think it can or will ever change is the shitty icing on the shitty cake.

I'm going to raise my kids right, with good morals and good values. Honestly, I feel thats all I can do. Well that, and hope that myself or my family are never in the wrong place at the wrong time FFS.

You know, on second viewing(well, not really as I was addressing the false accusation) the treatment of basically choking her dog whilst she lost her mind, is disgusting!

Glad she gave the dog up.

Oh and if I didn't say so before, thanks for posting the vid, mate.

Yeah, that was another thing that really stood out to the masses. Her treatment of that poor dog was almost as tough to watch as the attempted murder of an innocent man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.