Stupid little things that make you happy.

Walking up to a curry house, and getting that first whiff

Opening and smelling a packet of filter coffee

A woman leaving a note on your car windscreen really massages your ego.

My phone's alert tone (Agueroooooo)

(when my daughter was born) that feeling about 15 minutes before I'd finish work, knowing I'd see her soon

A well poured pint

Salvaging a par, after a particularly bad drive and second shot

Boiling water to a simmer in a pan, few dips of vinegar, swirl the water a bit, break the egg onto a saucer, slide into water....4 mins later all done & take out with a kitchen utensil with holes in it.

Have a go, can't beat one on toast in the morning.
I have paoched eggs quite often, my favourite way is to serve them on toast with cream cheese and a splash of worcester sauce, also I like a lot of white wine vinegar in the water it gives them a better flavour

I have paoched eggs quite often, my favourite way is to serve them on toast with cream cheese and a splash of worcester sauce, also I like a lot of white wine vinegar in the water it gives them a better flavour
I'll have a try of that in the next couple of days. Cheers.

Seeing Lambs in the countryside in spring when I’m driving down the motorway to home games, unfortunately wasn’t able to see them this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.