Players who might improve us

Benrahma is born 1995 and haven't played in the highest league in over 4 years. Why do you think he'll improve City in any way? He' one year older than Rodri, hardly a talent anymore. His true level is probably bottom half of PL. If there is someone from Brentford that could be an okay buy it's Mbuemo. Born 1999 and left footed.

Brahim Diaz I would barely take on a free

Mahrez & Kante cam from Championship as well as Robertson.
Maddison also was one of the best players and he continue to do well in the Premier league.

Anyway, according to Stats Benrahma is the 2nd best player in the Championship this season and if you watch his goals, assists & skills video it show the guy might be better addition to the team than Scott Sinclair or Nolito.

I still believe that Diaz can turn out to be special player.
He mad a bad decision to go to Madrid so early, but I think once he is given a run of games with a manager that trust him, he will excel.

I've seen nothing from him to believe in that. He is good player, he'll have career, but I doubt it will be the big one. And would never paid that money for him. Guess nobody would, but you :D

Diaz made a massive mistake but a young spanish player being promised the world by Real Madrid? of course his head was turned, especially with City never playing him. Hope he has a good career, think he could be excellent for a Sevilla/Valencia type

Mahrez & Kante cam from Championship as well as Robertson.
Maddison also was one of the best players and he continue to do well in the Premier league.

Anyway, according to Stats Benrahma is the 2nd best player in the Championship this season and if you watch his goals, assists & skills video it show the guy might be better addition to the team than Scott Sinclair or Nolito.
Kante joined Leicester the same season they won the PL. They had already played in the PL the season before as well, Kante has never been near the Championship. Mahrez joined in the january transfer window the same season they won the Championship so he only was there for half a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.