Other teams’ new kits

I was trying to recall a shirt from the Netherlands or Germany that had W@~k as a sponsor.
I remember that Burnley's shirt sponsors LaBa (a Chinese or Cantonese word) meant 'masturbate' in Romanian. Of course, The Sun (don't buy it) would find that funny. But, I recall one shirt being quite cool despite the horrid sounding sponsor. Anyway, I added the search to Dr Google and up popped a ManUre shirt. Typical Dr Google. Annoyingly, I can't find the haulage firm in question on a shirt, but I did find this:

images

Always wanted them to do our kits

You really sat about thinking about Hummel doing a City kit?

Recently or back in the mists of time?

I had quite forgotten they existed but I also have never really sat and thought who I would want to make our kits, if pushed and as we are on the subject I'd say Umbro for historical reasons and it seems they have made the better kits in recent times.

:)

You really sat about thinking about Hummel doing a City kit?

Recently or back in the mists of time?

I had quite forgotten they existed but I also have never really sat and thought who I would want to make our kits, if pushed and as we are on the subject I'd say Umbro for historical reasons and it seems they have made the better kits in recent times.

:)
Just always loved the chevrons from seeing them on Denmark and other kits years ago and wanted City to use them

capture17.png

either raspberry ripple or a tribute to the knife crime of North London.

capture18.png

A smart Puma just to annoy us.

Capture19.png

The rags birdpoo "Ashley Young" home pattern.

Bloody Plymouth get a better kit than us.... just.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.