Stupid little things that make you happy.

A morning dump when on holiday. Sets you up for the day before going out.

Re watching the second episode of X Files season1. Takes me back to my teens. Nostalgia and stuff.

Re watching Aguerooooo and Kompany v Leicester, well up everytime.

Loosing myself in some ambient music like Biosphere.

October 1st. Christmas season is on its way. Yea I love the christmas season, shoot me.

Having a shit and not getting any up the toilet bowl

Having a shit and wiping once and nothing appearing on the toilet roll... but I never trust that and always do a second wipe, just in case.

Cheese omelette. It’s my traditional pre-flight meal when I go away. Something light to travel on. I’m not vegan...

Cafe Metro in town (opposite an Arndale entrance) does an excellent one.

Mother used to make authentic rag puddings when we were young and although they tasted delicious, we thrutched as we swallowed.

When you see someone on telly and think "where have I seen them before" and can't immediately remember and chew on it for a few minutes and then give up. Ten minutes later you suddenly realise who it was and where you'd seen them before and give yourself a little internal 'get in.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.